Too soon? That’s a trick question – Thanksgiving is over so it is now officially Christmas. (*Dwight Schrute voice*) Fact. I’m usually on my a-game with getting gifts and having everyone’s presents wrapped and ready by Thanksgiving the latest, but for whatever reason – this year is a different story (*Kanye shrug*) I pride myself on gift giving, but only because my fiancé is not the easiest dude to by for. I always have to get creative! So as I’m continuing to shop (and helping my girlfriends find the perfect presents for their significant others) I figured I’d make the ultimate MMW Groom’s Gift Guide to help you buy for your beau!
FOR THE SNEAKER HEAD
G’s a huge sneaker head – he gets the latest Adidas releases, designer collaborations, the limited edition color ways – you name it, the dude has them (in two different styles.) So what do you do after you get tired of gifting shoes (and paying for them $$$) for every occasion? You start shopping sneaker accessories!
- Jason Markk’s Sneaker Cleaning Kit – perfect for those who love a pristine pair of shoes.
- Adidas Ultraboosts – If your future hubby could use a new pair of shoes, you can’t beat these classics – the comfiest sneaks EVER.
- Slumber LA Slippers – Did you attempt to order your fiancé those awesome, insanely popular Yeezys, but they sold out in 4 seconds and you started sweating and screamed and threw your laptop? Me either. These $10 slippers are the perfect gag gift/add-on!
- Private Label Sneaker Duffle Bag – I LOVE this bag, I’d use one for myself! The duffle is complete with compartments built to keep your shoes protected and dent-free while traveling.
FOR THE TECH GURU
Christmas is a great time to spoil your fiancé with upgraded devices or the system he’s been eyeing, but can’t convince himself to pull the trigger. Y’all know there are few things more exciting than ripping off wrapping paper to unveil an Apple box!
- Apple TV – This is a selfish gift. Can you imagine all the streaming options!? You’ll have date night planned for the entire year!
- Apple Watch – G & I gifted each other Apple Watches on our 4 year anniversary and we LOVE THEM! We use them daily for all things work related and fitness related. Series 1’s are currently on sale and aren’t that much different from the newer, pricier models.
- Apple AirPods – A fabulous gift for your music-loving lover. On sale now!
- Gaming Controller + Customized Skin – Does your dude game 24/7? No? Consider yourself lucky. If they do, surprise them with a new controller. Then, go the extra mile and customize a skin for it (with a pic of you two or your pups!)
FOR THE TREND SETTER
These gifts are personalized, useful and thoughtful. Whether they’re rocking a beard, rocking a lot of electronics, or simply enjoy classic rock – these are definitely going to be winners.
- SimpliSkincare Beard Kit – If your man primps his facial hair as much as mine does, this is such a great gift! It’s the equivalent of unwrapping your favorite Sephora palette.
- Wooden Charging Dock – I love my jewelry catch alls that keep my accessories in place & this is your beau’s version! You can get his name (or favorite quote/number/nickname) engraved into it. Give the gift of never losing his keys again!
- Leather Toiletry Bag – I’m so obsessed with this idea (and of course did it for G) with a Herschel toiletry bag filled with his favorite things: travel size after shave, a mini toothbrush, even individually wrapped baby wipes for when nature calls on the go!
- Audio-Technica Bluetooth Record Player – Playa playa! How cute would it be to gift your guy an old school record player with a few of his favorite albums?
FOR THE SPORTS FAN
This is my kind of guy! The sports fans are so easy to buy for – seriously, stick their favorite college football team logo on a toaster and they love it. It’s kind of weird. But I’d like to think I’m kind of a pro in this topic, see for yourself!
- Man Cave Memorabilia – Autographed photos of their favorite QB, blue prints of their favorite baseball stadium, neon lights or stadium entrance signs – if your man worships his man cave, adding to it is the answer this season!
- NFL Christmas Sweater – Give his “lucky” (salsa stained, sweat scented) jersey a day off.
- Tickets – Whether it’s tickets to opening day or the biggest game of the season against his team’s rivals – this is sure to take first place as best gift.
- Ward Wallau Wallet – SLAAAAY. Ward Wallau is an artist who makes goods out of real stadium artifacts! A bottle opener from a game used bat? Done deal. How about a wallet from a game used jersey? Just wait until you see his face.
FOR THE STYLE SAVVY MAN
Does your fiancé have a thing for fashion? Help him refine his look or step up his style by gifting these ensemble accessories:
- The North Face Apex Jacket – You can’t go wrong with a cozy winter layer! And y’alllll… North Face has stepped their game up this year! Check out all the stylish men’s jackets and coats they’ve released this season.
- Urban Outfitters Chelsea Boots – For dates or those nights that he needs to retire the sneakers and opt for more elegant (but still manly) footwear.
- Herschel Backpack – Have a traveler on your hands? Give them the gift of a new, fashion-forward carry-on.
- Gun Cuff Links – These are the perfect add-on, stocking stuffer or stand alone gift to hype him up when he needs to dress up!
What are you gifting your soon-to-be groom? Comment below!